- Filipino delegates attended the 50th Annual Convention of the American Biological Safety Association, 20 Oct 2007.
- Chapters of ABSA shared growing need of Biosafety and Biosecurity professionals.
- Challenged to organize our very own association.
- Task Working Group of Lab Biosafety Task Force of the Dept. of Health, in our preparation of Manual of Standards on the National Laboratory Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Birth of the PhBBA Inc.
- PBBA will play a major role to harmonize the needs and requirement of the concerned stakeholders.
- To provide a forum for its members to discuss and issues of concerns,
- To represent those working in the field of Biosafety/Biosecurity and associated activities,
- To facilitate interaction amongst Biosafety/Biosecurity professionals /scientists across all disciplines and from all countries,
- To promote the participation of all scientists in the international scientific endeavor,
- To provide independent, technical advice to stimulate constructive dialogue between the scientific community and governments, civil society, and the private sector.
PHBBA Secretariat: (632)463-5664/0922-664-4956/0929-831-8379
Web Address: www.phbba.org