- Foster communication, education and technology among scientists, laboratorians, engineers,safety and security officers and the public,
- Enhance international cooperation in science and its applications,
- Promote the responsible conduct and use of biological laboratory science and technology,
- Enhance this science and technology workforce and infrastructure,
- Increase public understanding and appreciation of biosafety/biosecuirty as science and technology,
- Strengthen support for this science and technology enterprise.
PHBBA Secretariat: (632)463-5664/0922-664-4956/0929-831-8379
Web Address: www.phbba.org